Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

Want to be Unforgettable?? Start with your WARDROBE.....

Coco Chanel once said,' The poorly dressed woman, people remember the dress; with a well-dressed woman, they remember the woman'. 

I say, for a fabulously dressed woman, people remember the DRESS and the WOMAN; For a poorly dressed woman, you are simply FORGOTTEN.

For a working woman in this competitive era of work and business, you can't afford just to be well dressed. In the nature of my work, being well dressed and turning up is just not good enough - being poorly dressed is not an option. Making a difference is not about what you say no more but how you say it. It's not about what you wear but how you wear it. It's not about how you look but how you carry yourself.  Being fabulous requires being a step ahead from yesterday, being better than yesterday, enhancing your personal and professional image.  While we should spend a lot of time developing ourselves to be better at our jobs, remember it's even more important to spend more time on the things that will open the doors initially for you, so that once you're in, what you know will keep you in. 

I say this all the time, and I'll never stop because it works for me and thousands of women across the globe. Identifying with an image that is beyond okay and on the realms of fabulous is a door opener. Pick your wardrobe pieces wisely. Let it identify with who you want to be. Let it be distinct enough to make you unforgettable. Let your wardrobe speak for you...remember, it takes only a few seconds to make a first impression. Being well dressed is not good enough; to be irreplaceable, you have got to be different. 

While working away recently, I met a group of students who recalled meeting me at their school. I asked if they were sure it was me; they could even remember the dress I wore. That was confirmation for me that I am making the right wardrobe choices. I trust my judgement, and I want you not to stop trusting me. I wish to be on the journey of professional success with you my readers. I won't stop encouraging you always to look your best; because you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Remember the rule...' every piece you add to your wardrobe should be able to enhance/change your life'.  As always...here are some picks - I call them life changers that could make a difference....As always ...shop fab xx

1. Coast Polka Dot Queens Shell Top was £40 now £29 2. Coast Red Aliba Top £55 3. Coast Queens Shell Top £35
1. M&S Crepe Trim Jacket £49.50 2. M&S Crepe Trim Mini Skirt £27.50 



1. M&S Pin Dot Print Top £29.50 2. M&S Pin Dot Flippy Mini Skirt £29.50 

1. M&S Buttonsafe Spotted Jacket £59 2. M&S Spotted Mini Skirt £35

1. M&S Contrast Trim Jacket £49.50 2. M&S Pleated Front Pencil Skirt £27.50 

1.Hobbs Invitation Posey Dress £169 2. Hobbs Mari Dress was £139 now £69 3. Hobbs Eaton Dress £169


1. M&S Diamond Bodycon Dress £45 2. M&S Colour Block Tunic Shift Dress £45 3. M&S Pinstriped Collared Shift Dress £45

Oasis Pearl Jumpsuit £55


Karen Millen Platform Patent Peeptoe £140


Karen Millen Point Toe Court Shoe £125














No comments:

Post a Comment